Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Luther Burgers for All!

Contest update: Wow I'm in the lead (Two votes! yessss, thanks mom), and I didn't even vote for myself, unlike some other people ahem... lol. Vote for the cutest Freq, to your right! Just some fun ish for you and us. We like fun. It should go without saying but, ladies only please ;) (not like we'll know).

I've got to big up one of my fav MC's period. Marvel. He passed through last night to let us know bout his album "No Streets" (I highly recommend). Dude is another one of these talented Canadian cats that so few know about. I wish we could do more that just write about and play these joints, people have to hear these cats. I feel like Canada is a wasteland for "urban" music. Would artists like Saukrates, Jully Black, Mathematik, Rochester be bigger if they were from the States? Hmmm. Well, we'll just keep carrying the torch for the dopness that is here and spread the word as best we can. Man like Kardi, do you thing!!

Here's some crazy ish. OK I'm not a health nut, I have the occasional Big Mac or fried chicken, but check out this list of heart attack inducing meals put together by Forbes magazine. These are real meals people, how bout the Philly Taco, a Philly cheese steak wrapped in a slice of pizza! All you need is to deep fry that bad boy, mmmmmm. This is the best, named after the late great Luther Vandross, the Luther Burger is a bacon cheeseburger served between two Krispy Kreme glazed donuts. OMG! Obesity problem, what obesity problem? Check the rest of the list.

Remember to check us on the web at our various other locales, the links are to the right, just like the voting, hee hee.

- Inzane.

No comments: