Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Dilemma

Have you ever wanted something so bad you never considered whether or not it was right for you? Well, herein lies my dilemma.

My most recent obsession has been trying to track down a pair of vintage Cazal 607 glasses for a reasonable price. Most people probably recognize Cazal 607’s as the glasses DMC (of Run DMC) made famous back in the 80’s. But everyone and their mama were rocking Cazals or a Canal street knockoffs back then. Ebay was out of my price range. Most stores didn’t know what I was talking about. But craigslist finally led me to a pair, which the owner was gracious enough to let me try on. I put the Cazals on. And the magic just wasn’t happening. They’re pretty bold. And my face is pretty round. Anyhow, I didn’t end up copping them because it felt like I was trying too hard. Now I’m having second thoughts. Help a brother make a decision.

Should I cop these Cazals?

Yes Or No.

Place your vote to the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like a rounder Ali G. lol!

Anonymous said...

Inzane is right.....a round...er Ali G!! Cop the Cazals yo! Be different!

Mista D said...

Dope bro dope. Keep 'em! :)
Get at me. PEACE.1.D.